Rice Crispies!! What?!?!?!?

Decorating By like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Updated 24 Jul 2009 , 9:14pm by JanH

like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 3

I know thiis sounds like a question that I should know, but what are Rice Crispies? Not in the sence of the cereal obviously but i keep looking at cakes that say that certain parts are made with rice crispies!! HOW i am still newish to cake decorating so sorry if this sounds silly but i would really appreciate any help.
Thank you
xxxx icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
tika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tika Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 8:02pm
post #2 of 3

I think it means they used rice krispies treats. Rice Kripises is a puffed rice cereal made popular by Kelloggs. To make rice krispies treats you just need rice krispies, marshmallows, and butter or margarine. I used some to make the arms and legs for a sponge bob cake..(which I have to post here).

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 3

Quote by @%username% on %date%