Dairy Queen Cakes??

Decorating By Briniga Updated 25 Jul 2009 , 5:21am by ceshell

Briniga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briniga Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 3:24am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know how to make dairy queen cake? Like the oero looking one? how do they make the inside & what icing on the outside?

5 replies
maimai16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maimai16 Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 6:22am
post #2 of 6

i think dairy queen is all ice cream and chunks of oreo cookies... layers of oreo blizzard then i think the side is their vanilla ice cream. i googled it and alot of pics with description... heres the link http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enPH264PH264&um=1&sa=3&q=dairy+queen+oreo+cake+image+with+description&btnG=Search+images

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 6:41am
post #3 of 6

duplicate post

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 24 Jul 2009 , 6:43am
post #4 of 6

If you go to the recipes tab and put ice cream in your search criteria there are several recipes found (there's even one called Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake and another that's called a Blizzard Cake).

whitneysmere Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whitneysmere Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 1:27am
post #5 of 6

I was wondering this exact thing. I LOVE their decorating frosting and I just wish I knew what it was...maybe its marshmallow cream or something. I'm dying to know.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 5:21am
post #6 of 6

I don't recall if it's Dairy Queen, it might be Baskin Robbins or Coldstone Creamery, but one of those three uses a product called Whip N' Ice. It's supposed to be GREAT, better than Rich's Bettercreme or Pastry Pride, but is only available wholesale icon_cry.gif. You might try Bettercreme and see if it's a good match...?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%