Is Anyone Still Waiting For The Latest Acd Magazine?

Decorating By bostonterrierlady Updated 22 Jul 2009 , 12:09pm by mkm25

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 5

I e-mailed them. I may have to call. Sounds like I am gettign skipped this time. It is the one with the pillow cakes on the cover. It was shipped the 20th of June. I still do not have it.

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 5

I don't remember what was on the front page. It was weird because they had packaged my Mailbox News and my ACD in the same plastic. That was the first time they have ever done that.

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:41pm
post #3 of 5

Has anyone received the one with the ices preview and the pillow cakes on it. The lady at ACD told me June/July has not gone out yet. It is for sale on globalsugarart.com. My last issue had the big sneaker cake on the front. Their own site said it was sent June 30,2009. She says no. If anyone goes to ICES and goes to the vendor room could you please ask them what is up with their magazine? I realy enjoy it.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 5

I called today because I still haven't received ACD or MBN. She told me that I should receive my MBN in a couple of days and my ACD in AUGUST!! Meanwhile, both of my local cake supply stores have had theirs on the shelves for a month.

My mags were also bundled last month. I asked about that and she said the post office probably did it. I happen to think she's got oatmeal for brains.

I wouldn't care so much except I'm featured in multiple-page spreads in both mags this month and I'm off to visit family in 2 days.

Over the past week, I've sent 2 emails to Craig, the editor, and haven't received a response to either.

My patience is certainly being tested.

mkm25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkm25 Posted 22 Jul 2009 , 12:09pm
post #5 of 5

Diane, so exciting about being featured this month! I'll definitely look for you when I finally get my copy in the mail! I was hoping it would come before the convention because that'd give me something to read on the flight there...we'll see...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%