Zuchinni Season Ideas

Decorating By CandyLady Updated 25 Jul 2009 , 6:28pm by Rylan

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 1:04pm
post #1 of 8

someone in my office asked if you could add zuchinni to a store bought bread or cake mix? She has tons of zuchinni to use..any ideas? thanks guys and gals.

7 replies
baking55 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baking55 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 1:57pm
post #2 of 8

I donot use store bought but the BEST Pineapple Zucchini Bread I have ever made is a recipe via internet made by Beech Tree Gardens Bed and Breakfast .. It is delicious... Make lots of it for friends and relatives when my zucchinis are in...

baking55 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baking55 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 1:58pm
post #3 of 8

I donot use store bought but the BEST Pineapple Zucchini Bread I have ever made is a recipe via internet made by Beech Tree Gardens Bed and Breakfast .. It is delicious... Make lots of it for friends and relatives when my zucchinis are in...

CandyLady Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 4:48pm
post #4 of 8

thank you.

CandyLady Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 2:46pm
post #5 of 8

please hare your pineapple zuchinni recipe with us or direct us to that recipe as I cannot find it on the web and thanks.

CandyLady Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 2:46pm
post #6 of 8

please hare your pineapple zuchinni recipe with us or direct us to that recipe as I cannot find it on the web and thanks.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 5:37pm
post #7 of 8

Yes, it can be added but there is a lot of liquid in it so one would need to reduce some of the liquid called for in the directions.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 25 Jul 2009 , 6:28pm
post #8 of 8

you can also substitute zuchinni for any of your carrot (no cinnamon) or banana bread/cake recipes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%