If Anyone Knows.....

Decorating By umgrzfn Updated 21 Jul 2009 , 9:50pm by ibmoser

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 3:36am
post #1 of 11

If anyone knows who the person that posted this picture is, please let me kjnow. OR, if you know how the wrappers were made, that would be great. Were they made with the cricut, what cartridge..etc. I labeled the picture "cricut cupcake wrapper", but NOT sure what machine it was made on!!!!!! TIA
LL

10 replies
CanadianCakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CanadianCakin Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 4:24am
post #2 of 11

Oh wish I could help, those are gorgeous!

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 6:36am
post #3 of 11

I'd try this web site.

www.fancyflours.com/

umgrzfn Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 2:17pm
post #4 of 11

Thanks Ruth, but the poster specifically mentioned using a "machine". Here is what part of their post was

Quote:
Quote:

Each cupcake is covered in white fondant and wrapped in a paper heart wrapper that I made on a scrapbooking machine.

They are GORGEOUS and I have a wedding coming up that I would love to use them on.

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 11

Oh, duh. I guess it'd help if I read the whole post! I got so excited that I'd seen the ready made ones, I lost my head!!

therese379 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therese379 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 7:34pm
post #6 of 11

I could not see your picture for some odd reason.. but if your looking for a cupcake wrapper made from a doilly? go on you tube they have lots

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 10:49pm
post #7 of 11

While this site does not sell the exact wrapper in your picture, you can find several nice wrappers in various formats (for different machines) here

http://www.bosskutdesigns.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=554

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 20 Jul 2009 , 11:14pm
post #8 of 11

I don't know who made it, but it sure is gorgeous!

Briarview Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briarview Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 7:40am
post #9 of 11

Had a quick look through the Cricut cartridges and the closest I could see was Stamping, Shift Key on From the Heart. This could be used I'm sure.
Another one that is nice is Wedding third row down and on the end. Not sure if you want the exact one but I tried this one and it looked nice. Are those cakes round or are they in cupcake papers?

umgrzfn Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 2:52pm
post #10 of 11

Thx Briarview. I will give it a try. I think they are in cupcake liners. Can't tell for sure though.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 9:50pm
post #11 of 11

More files for machines here:
http://www.iloveknk.com/2009/05/more-cupcake-wrappers/
and these are FREE!!! Still not the exact one, but some amazingy detailed wrappers..... thumbs_up.gif Not sure what format they a re, but I'm sure there are converter programs. Off to check that out icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%