Country Kitchen Usa - Great Cust. Svc

Decorating By FullHouse Updated 18 Jul 2009 , 11:26pm by cylstrial

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 1:37pm
post #1 of 10

I just placed an order on Tues. morning (around 10am). I choose what I wanted online, then called to find out if I could expect my order in time for this weekend. The lady on the phone put my order through so it would go out that same day, she said I would receive it by the end of the day Thurs. or end of day Fri. I received it Thursday after lunch and everything was correct. I will definitely order from them in the future.

9 replies
nanny4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanny4 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 10

They are wonderful!! I have always enjoyed ordering from them, I highly reccomend this company!! icon_wink.gif

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 1:52pm
post #3 of 10

They are in my top two. Half the time the order has shipped even before payment has cleared!

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 2:29pm
post #4 of 10

I highly recomend them also.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 3:40pm
post #5 of 10

I agree. I was a first time customer and at the last minute, found I needed a specific tool. I called them at 4:00 in the afternoon. The CSR actually put me on hold to go out to their warehouse to make sure the item was in stock. They had one left, she pulled that out, and told me "I have it in my hand and will walk it to the guys to ship out to you." I got it the next day, in time to do the work for the wedding cake.

That is so above and beyond, especially since I was just a first time customer and not someone who had a record of lots of spending with them.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 3:49pm
post #6 of 10

Do you mean CountryKitchenSA? (Not Usa)
If so, I've ordered from them quite a few times, and I agree. Great customer service.

giraffe11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giraffe11 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 3:49pm
post #7 of 10

I use them almost exclusively. Service is great and prices are very competitive.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 3:53pm
post #8 of 10

i.... too...love to order from them. been ordering from them for 13 years.. i have ordered one morning. and got the next afternoon. couldn,t believe it..

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 9:12pm
post #9 of 10

Love them! Their service is fantastic and the shipping is lightning quick. I usually get my orders within 2 days.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 18 Jul 2009 , 11:26pm
post #10 of 10

They are great. I always get my stuff super fast and never have any trouble with them. =o)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%