Swaps For Convention

Decorating By korkyo Updated 15 Jul 2009 , 1:17am by korkyo

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 12:44pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone do SWAPS to pass out at convention. Swaps are the cute little pin-on trinkets that you pass out and trade. Usually with your first name, city and state.

Girls Scouts do them when they go camping. If you have no clue what I'm talking about you can google "swaps" and see hundres of ides.

Mine will be cake stuff of course.

Just wondering if any one else will be doing them. They are really a nice ice breaker when you stand in line waiting for whatever.

5 replies
korkyo Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:15am
post #2 of 6

no one???

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 3:00am
post #3 of 6

Yes I'll be doing them if I can get to that item on my list. I know what I am gonna make, I just have to do it. icon_smile.gif Even though I have been to alot of conventions this will be my first time to do 'swaps'.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 1:33pm
post #4 of 6

I am looking into them.....can't find a cake related one that I like yet.....any ideas?? I would love to bring some to share though, if I find one I like how many do you suggest making??

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 12:46am
post #5 of 6

Loucinda, I'm making mine Texas related. icon_smile.gif

I'd say make how many you feel comfortable doing.

korkyo Posted 15 Jul 2009 , 1:17am
post #6 of 6

They don't have to be cake realted. I like the idea of doing one from you state. I may change my design to include that.

If you look at other ideas maybe something will strike you that is personal to you.

Maybe we can start a bigger trend this year. Anyone else care to join in doing swaps?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%