7.10.09 Friday Night Cake Club

Decorating By leah_s Updated 11 Jul 2009 , 7:56pm by __Jamie__

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 5:34am
post #31 of 35

so this is my divorce cake i am working on... but i am feeling a little creativly challenged tonight... the bottom tiers theme is "taking out the trash" but i can't think of anything else to put on it... and the top is "new beginnings" and the client will be providing a topper, but i dont know what else to put on it either... any ideas!! PLEASE!!
LL

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 7:08am
post #32 of 35

Your divorce cake is so cute! Maybe on the bottom tier you could write some words like..."Time to clean up...", "Trash Day", or stuff like that. I am tired and can't think right now.

I have done so many cakes since yesterday. So far I did a golf cake, yo gabba gabba, 40th b-day, 3 tier bridal shower, beach cake, barbie island princess, strawberry shortcake, elmo, cars, movie theme, dentist b-day, jungle 1st b-day, fairy b-day...I did part of graduation cake that I will finish in the morning. And then I have a 3 tiered princess cake to do tomorrow as well. I have 2 more orders for Monday which means I will have to decorate on Sunday which is normally my relax day.

I was slow last week and I am making up for it now. I had several people call for cake orders pretty late in the week! Soooooooooooooo tired!

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 10:48am
post #33 of 35

Did my first Topsy Turvey!! its only a 4 and a 6inch but good to start small and manageable - its my favourite ever, im just so proud!! Thanks to Eneq for the inspiration!! also had a 12th of July pipe band one for family to do - took an age, i hate doing crests and logos, they dont look like they take long, but seriously it took ages!!
LL
LL

UpAt2am Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UpAt2am Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 7:40pm
post #34 of 35

cakeanddazzle
LOVE the divorce cake so far! maybe u could write "out with the old, in with the new." top tier could have things that girls like to buy: new shoes, new handbags, new makeup, new outfit icon_smile.gif. just a thought! good luck...post pic when done

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 7:56pm
post #35 of 35

LOOOOOOOOOVE the divorce cake....GREAT job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%