Moving Towards Albany, Ny

Decorating By mamaheath Updated 11 Jul 2009 , 2:03am by mamaheath

mamaheath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamaheath Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 9:17pm
post #1 of 6

Hey everyone

I am moving from Buffalo to near Saratoga Springs, NY. I am going to be needing a place to purchase cake fillings (i.e. strawberry, raspberry, barvarian cream). Where do you go to buy these?

5 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 11:34am
post #2 of 6

Hi, i'm down near hudson ny about 40 minutes south of albany.

You can get supplies either at Candyland Confectionery in East Greenbush. They are on the south side of albany not far off of I-90

Or you can go to Confectioneryhouse.com they are in Troy off of i think its route 7, but it could be considered hoosik street. One runs into the other, but that would be a fairly easy drive from saratoga.

After you are settled in you can pm me and i will be happy to give you more detailed directions to either shop. Or if you just pop their addresses into a gps i'm sure it would get you there.

mamaheath Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks so much!

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 8:12pm
post #4 of 6

Oh just to add from saratoga you are about 2 hours away from global sugarart icon_smile.gif Nice day trip up north.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 8:36pm
post #5 of 6

Warning!!!!!!

Actually going to the GSA store could be hazardous to your wallet!!!!! lol. Ask me, I just went there today.

mamaheath Posted 11 Jul 2009 , 2:03am
post #6 of 6

Ohh this one could be dangerous. I have been on this site before. Road trip here i come!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%