Omgosh! 3 Months Until Ossas!?!?!? How Did That Happen?

Decorating By justfrosting Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 10:24pm by TexasSugar

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:21pm
post #1 of 6

Where did the last year go.? I just my enrollment information from Kerry and I have not even STARTED to think about what I am going to do.

This is my last year in the beginners category and I am going to take advantage of my time.

Anyone else making plans?

5 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 5:56pm
post #2 of 6

Well.....I've been working on my entries for quite a while now. And although I'm sure it will look pitiful next to Lori Cossou and Kim Payne and Cheri Elder and all those peoples entries....I'm committed to finishing. I've got one for the divisional and one for the wedding part.

Hell, at least I will be able to say I competed. icon_lol.gif

We should meet up.

justfrosting Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 8:33pm
post #3 of 6

I will be wearing a cake wrecks shirt, so you all can see me!!

We always say we are going to get together. This year, I may set up a table saying "CC'rs, sign in here!"

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 9:09pm
post #4 of 6

Works for me! Maybe I'll get a "wrecks" tshirt too. The Pink shirts with green ribbons didn't go over too well in '07. I'm a 5'7 hippy (as in big hips, not 70's hippy icon_lol.gif ) redhead....if you see me, please say "Hi!".

justfrosting Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 9:25pm
post #5 of 6

Mine is yellow, and says "i want sprinkles". I am going to where it all three days (ill wash it icon_smile.gif)

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 10:24pm
post #6 of 6

I thought about entering last year and backed out before it was over. I'm thinking about it this year but haven't made final plans for going yet. Hopefully I won't chicken out again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%