Omgosh! 3 Months Until Ossas!?!?!? How Did That Happen?

Decorating By justfrosting Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 4:45pm by justfrosting

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 4

Where did the last year go.? I just my enrollment information from Kerry and I have not even STARTED to think about what I am going to do.

This is my last year in the beginners category and I am going to take advantage of my time.

Anyone else making plans?

3 replies
Moniquea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moniquea Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:29pm
post #2 of 4

I'd love to but I don't think I qualify... I'd go just to see all the amazing works of art...

Do something with a light shade of blue icon_smile.gif Or Orange, its all the rage now icon_wink.gif

I bet you'll be wonderful - do you live nearby or are you traveling there with cake?

If anyone else is going from the east coast, I'll help with gas and hotel room icon_biggrin.gif

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 2:42pm
post #3 of 4

Oh man,I am so hoping to go this year. I am tempted to try out a cake, but I am totally terrified of embarassment!!! I am planning to go this year, but we will see what the deployment faires say about that. My luck it'll be that time that my husband's unit returns from Iraq!!! But he wants me to go, so I am trying to be there. So can I ask how many years can you be in the beginner's category? Were you terrified the 1st time? Any advice if I think about giving it a shot???

Thnaks, Tanya

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 4:45pm
post #4 of 4

Everyone should do OSSAS. I have never had so much fun in my entire life. It is great. First of all---All the J's from Food Network are going to be there, and I love to chat up with the "stars". Kerri is going to be there and she was so gracious to my kids bugging her.

And...CAKE. There is cake EVERYWHERE!!! You will learn so much.

There is every kind of cake imaginable from my junkie old ones up to Bronwin quality--Put in a cake. It is so much fun!!!

If anyone wants to know what pointers I was given by the judges and other cakers, pm me. I am willing to share.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%