Potty Training Cake Ideas Needed

Decorating By dmeyer1974 Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 3:30am by jonahsmom

dmeyer1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmeyer1974 Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 3:06am
post #1 of 4

I need to make a cake for a 3 year old boy to celebrate potty training- his mom told him she would get him a toilet cake, so..... any ideas???

3 replies
shanna_banana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanna_banana Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 3:19am
post #2 of 4

Instead of making a gross toilet cake like some of the ones here on CC, how about a cute little one like toddlers actually use. You could use little boy colors and fill it with hershey's kisses. I think that would be really cute without being gross. HTH

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 3:29am
post #3 of 4

I would definitely go with a little kiddie potty! They have those ones now that look like little "thrones" so that might be kind of a cute idea. I'm on the fence about the hershey's kisses from the last post, though. I can see how it might be cute, but I'm also kind of grossed out by that, too. I'm one of those that can't stand the thought of "poop" cake, though! But I guess if that's what she's going for, do it! Plus, the little'un might get a kick out of it!!!!

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 3:30am
post #4 of 4

I would definitely go with a little kiddie potty! They have those ones now that look like little "thrones" so that might be kind of a cute idea. I'm on the fence about the hershey's kisses from the last post, though. I can see how it might be cute, but I'm also kind of grossed out by that, too. I'm one of those that can't stand the thought of "poop" cake, though! But I guess if that's what she's going for, do it! Plus, the little'un might get a kick out of it!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%