Flickr User..i Have A Question

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 14 Jul 2009 , 4:31pm by ceshell

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 6:10pm
post #1 of 7

I uploaded some photos and I'm wanting to change the order of which they are showing up, can I re-arrange them? I've tried an can't find it, anyone know?

Thanks

6 replies
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 7

Yes...I have to go to mine and figure it out.

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 7

You go to Organize, and change the dates of upload, I believe.

Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 6:53pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks for the help, unfortunately it didn't work.

I amy have to just delete them, I hate to though. They are pictures from the tornado that hit our area. I would like them up, but at the end. Oh, well.

Thanks for the help! Katie

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 8:46am
post #5 of 7

You should go to Organize and then Sets and create a new set...whether it's one Set for all of your pics, or different sets to categorize different pics (for example I have seen cakers create separate sets for Cupcakes, Wedding Cakes, etc...plus sets for ANY other pics in their photostream e.g. Family Photos, Vacation Pics...whatever).

I don't know if you can change the order of the pics on your Photostream as that is just a long log of uploads; it sounds like that didn't work for you. But Sets are easily rearranged thru the Organize feature, using simple drag-and-drop.

Give it a try, if I'm not too late in my response. thumbs_up.gif

-->eta: whoops, I just went to your photostream and realize you already have Sets!! DOH. icon_redface.gif Sorry! Are you having a problem in that you can't rearrange pics within the sets, or is your issue that you cannot rearrange the upload order of your Photostream??

Katie-Bug Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 12:58pm
post #6 of 7

Yeah, it's not really a problem I just hate that those who go my account to look at cakes, see tornado pics first. The rest of them are in the very last an I was wanting those to be there as well. I may just delete them.

Thanks for the help though!! I appreciate it,

Thanks- Katie

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 4:31pm
post #7 of 7

OH I get it now, you are trying to rearrange the order your SETS appear on the page! Aha. I had never even thought of that. Will let you know if I come up with some sort of brilliant idea icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%