Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!

Decorating By aminaz Updated 8 Jul 2009 , 11:28am by Rylan

aminaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aminaz Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 10:39am
post #1 of 2

i've got a wedding cake coming up very soon and the lady wants flowers to placed in between cake layers like in the picture below. how do i do this? i've read somewhere that you use styrofoam blocks and stack them like you would with the cakes then insert the flowers with wires. is this true? my cakes will be 12, 10,8 and 6 inch round cakes. what size blocks would i need? please can someone help as i will need to buy them today. icon_cry.gif

1 reply
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 11:28am
post #2 of 2

Yes you can do that. There are also stands you can use for better support.

Quote by @%username% on %date%