Help Please

Decorating By newannsy

newannsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newannsy Posted 8 Jul 2009 , 2:23am
post #1 of 1

I started decorating cakes in June b/c my daughters birthday is in June and I wanted to make her a cake so I took the Wilton Course 1 Cake decorating class. Well, my MIL liked the cake I made for my daughter so she asked me to do my FIL's. My SIL like my FIL's cake so much she told her friend at work and showed her a picture and now her friend wants to pay to have me make her twin boy and girl cakes for their birthday on Saturday. She wants 2 separate round 2 layer cakes. Strawberry for the girl and white for the boy. The girl is into Reds, Oranges, and Pink, Makeup, cell phones, clothes, ect. And the boy is into music, guitars, ect. His favirote color is blue. My problem is I have only taken the 1st course so I am still limited in what I know how to do... does anyone have suggestions of what I could make with these specific ideas? I looked for pictures of a guitar on this website but the only ones I saw were actual guitar shaped cakes. I think if I had a cookie cutter or stencil of a guitar then I could trace that onto the cake. TIA

Also, what should I charge?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%