Anybody Know.....???

Baking By umgrzfn Updated 7 Jul 2009 , 12:53pm by linedancer

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:39am
post #1 of 2

Does anybody know where I can buy the little embossers that Lindy Smith uses for her cookies? Or that anyone uses actually? TIA

1 reply
linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 12:53pm
post #2 of 2

Lindy has a website where she sells her own cutters and some embossers. She also uses patchwork cutters. She is in England, but I have ordered from her and her shipping is fairly fast and not too expensive. Here is her website:

You can buy the patchwork cutters at several places here in the US, Global Art, Country Kitchen, and others, just google Patchwork cutters.

I use a lot of patchwork cutters to emboss, press hard enough to get an image, but not so hard as to cut the fondant,


Quote by @%username% on %date%