Fresh Flowers

Decorating By RRGibson

RRGibson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RRGibson Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 4:11am
post #1 of 1

Does anyone know where I can find the little cage thingy that you use to create fresh flower toppers? I don't know exactly what it's called and searching for it isn't going too well. Thanks for any help you can offer!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%