I Need A Special Idea!!!

Decorating By Amyelitza69 Updated 7 Jul 2009 , 1:16pm by Amyelitza69

Amyelitza69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amyelitza69 Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 1:58am
post #1 of 10

I need a unique idea to do on my 10th years anniversary cake. It's in 2 weeks and I want to do something unique so I can remember and plus to surprise mu husband. Let me know some ideas! I appreciate it. Thanks!

9 replies
jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 3:07am
post #2 of 10

Is it just for the two of you? What kind of things are you into? Risque? outdoorsy? movie buffs? Give me a little more to go on.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 3:58am
post #3 of 10

How about a car on top of an ice cream cone?

Escaliba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Escaliba Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:07am
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyelitza69

I need a unique idea to do on my 10th years anniversary cake. It's in 2 weeks and I want to do something unique so I can remember and plus to surprise mu husband. Let me know some ideas! I appreciate it. Thanks!

Do you want something a bit romantic or not?

ljdills Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljdills Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:11am
post #5 of 10

Is there a place, event, activity that is special to the two of you?

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:17am
post #6 of 10

a car on top of a ice cream cone???? what??? hahaha

krissycupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krissycupcakes Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:19am
post #7 of 10

a car on top of a ice cream cone???? what??? hahaha

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:25am
post #8 of 10

i think without any specific ideas of what you are looking for, i think maybe you should take a peek at the galleries for inspiration.

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:44am
post #9 of 10

Maybe you could do a cake with a photo from your wedding day and then different special photos during the 10 years of your marriage.

I am thinking this could be done on a sheet cake with lots of small photos or on a stacked cake with edible image photo plaques or you could just laminate the photos. I think a "10" as the topper would be cute on a stacked cake.

Good luck with your design!

Amyelitza69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amyelitza69 Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 1:16pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyelitza69

Well, to start my husband is military, and to be honest this is our 3yr anniversary together of our 10yrs. He loves R/C cars and on my side I love romantic. The pictures idea on the cake is good. But I don't have that many pictures together only family pictures. Plus I only got pictures of him on his deployments.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%