Forum Question

Decorating By sweet-thing Updated 5 Jul 2009 , 4:46pm by sweet-thing

sweet-thing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-thing Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 4:21pm
post #1 of 5

Okay, I realize this is the dumbest question ever but I am new and this is driving me crazy! When I post on here how do I get back to see what others have posted. I know I can just go back and find the topic but that is a pain after a couple days. Is there some way to track the topics I have posted on? Thanks!

4 replies
jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 4:36pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to CC! In your profile you can check the send notice of new posts. Also, when you are in the forum, you can go to watched topics and it should be there as well. If you click on your own name, it will take you to your profile page and you then click on all posts by sweet-thing. If you want to watch a topic and not make a post, at the bottom you can click on watch this post. You should be getting emails to alert you to new posts. HTH

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 5

When you open a topic, you need to click on the 'Watch this topic for replies' down on the bottom left.
If it's just a topic you posted on, the easiest way for me was to click the email notification in my profile.

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 5

Welcome to CC! In your profile you can check the send notice of new posts. Also, when you are in the forum, you can go to watched topics and it should be there as well. If you click on your own name, it will take you to your profile page and you then click on all posts by sweet-thing. If you want to watch a topic and not make a post, at the bottom you can click on watch this post. You should be getting emails to alert you to new posts. HTH

sweet-thing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-thing Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 5

You guys are awesome. I love this site. I really am addicted. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%