Nominate Leannewinslow For Member Spotlight!!!

Decorating By cakefairy03 Updated 1 Aug 2009 , 12:03pm by Rylan

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:19pm
post #1 of 6

I have to nominate leannewinslow for member spotlight! thumbs_up.gif When Jackie and Heath asked for the CC community to help make pieces for their wedding cake, they got a pretty good reply for people interested in helping...but in the end only 3 or 4 members sent them (gorgeous!) pieces. So, they had to go with a different plan. In the end, leannewinslow came through for Jackie and Heath and made an incredible, fantastic, amazing, etc. cake! icon_biggrin.gif Baked from scratch no less. She posted some in-the-process pics and I couldn't believe my eyes! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif Wow! So, I hope some of you out there help me nominate her, the one who more than helped Jackie and Heath and made their wedding day (and cake) so much more memorable!!!

5 replies
quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 6

Same here. I want to nominate leanne. Her cake is gorgeous. the cake should be published in the brides magazine.

I looked at her gallery. She is talented.

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 6

The first cake I saw from her was Jackie and Heath's wedding cake, which is out of this world! Then I looked at the rest of her cake pictures and I saw even more talent. She is amazing and all of her cakes are flawless! I can see why Jackie and Heath were confident with her making their wedding cake!

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 4:04am
post #4 of 6

I am looking at the the heath and jackie's wedding photos again. The cake is gorgeous. I really would like to see leann in the spotlight.

I hope her cake makes it in a bridal magazine. It is gorgeous.

raquel1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 4:23am
post #5 of 6

Amazing talent! Would love to learn more about and from her!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 12:03pm
post #6 of 6

Me too, I'd love to know more about and from her and how she has contributed in Cake Central community.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%