Help With Picking Photo's For Brochure Please.

Business By Sparklycake Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 2:44pm by Sparklycake

Sparklycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklycake Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 11:49pm
post #1 of 9

Hi, I need to pick 5 photo's for a small brochure which will give show up a good cross-section of my work. Having trouble picking out which would be most effective. I need a Wedding Cake for sure and something to show up my flowers and modelling work, all my photos have been loaded up. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Sparkly

8 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:03am
post #3 of 9

I like the White Rose Wedding Cake (square), the "Thomas" train cake, and the Christening cake with the booties. I think these would show many of your talents

KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:04am
post #5 of 9

I like the White Rose Wedding Cake (square), the "Thomas" train cake, and the Christening cake with the booties. I think these would show many of your talents

Sparklycake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 2:42pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks for the input. I'm going to put in the Arum Lily Cake with the Dots and the Orchid Wedding Cake and the Shoebox. I've been given the chance to display at a Book Launch on Thursday next, my first ever and I'm doing the leaflet up for that. The Holly Hobby Cake is a Dummy Cake and the Petit Fours with Roses I had to do for an exam, I still have them so I will have them on display in real life. Thinking of going for Sarah Jane's Christening Cake and Robs 60th Birthday cake for the last two and if I can squeeze it in a close up of my flowers from the four tier Kathleen's Rose Cake.

Sparklycake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 2:43pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks for the input. I'm going to put in the Arum Lily Cake with the Dots and the Orchid Wedding Cake and the Shoebox. I've been given the chance to display at a Book Launch on Thursday next, my first ever and I'm doing the leaflet up for that. The Holly Hobby Cake is a Dummy Cake and the Petit Fours with Roses I had to do for an exam, I still have them so I will have them on display in real life. Thinking of going for Sarah Jane's Christening Cake and Robs 60th Birthday cake for the last two and if I can squeeze it in a close up of my flowers from the four tier Kathleen's Rose Cake.

Sparklycake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 2:44pm
post #9 of 9

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%