Whats Going On? Rant Alert!

Decorating By anabelz01 Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 7:13pm by sadsmile

pebblez87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pebblez87 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:55am
post #91 of 109

glad to know im not the only one having problems . I have AOL and i kept getting the main page that said server updates since saturday i decided to try with internet explorer and BAM it works i wonder what all these problems are from?

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:20am
post #92 of 109

anabelz01 - Wow! Your cakes are awesome!

gerripje Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:21am
post #93 of 109

gerripje Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:22am
post #94 of 109

anabelz01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anabelz01 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:57am
post #95 of 109

Hi folks sorry I haven't replied to any of you since yesterday but I had originally written at work and my home computer is slow already, so didn't even want to try and write back on that computer! I understand what everyone is saying... and everyone has a point! I just needed to vent as we all do sometimes, it helped to get it out of my system before leaving work or I would have been in a mood all evening, and where better to be able to vent with others also feeling the same way?

Also I want to say thank you to those whose have complimented my work, it means so much to me that people like the work, it seems silly but because of those of you who take the time to say good job etc it makes me more confident and has given me the boost I needed to actually ask for more that at cost prices! (I still have a long way to go... my sugar flowers are terrible! and am currently looking for a good UK based course - if anyone from the UK knows of one pm me!)

Anyway for now I have decided to take veejaytx's advice which I believe was 'you don't have to come here'.... and I'm going to leave and take some time looking at other caking sites for a while. Then hopefully when I do decide to return the site it will be finished and working fine again!

Anna x

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:35am
post #96 of 109

wow its like ground hog day icon_eek.gif

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:36am
post #97 of 109

wow its like ground hog day icon_eek.gif

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:52pm
post #98 of 109

pebblez,
I have been having that same problem with AOL for months. Most of the time, I cannot get to the home page. And the error message screen looks like it comes from CC, but Heath emailed me that it is not a problem onn their end. It's confusing and frustrating.
Are you also having problems viewing the subsequent pages of "My Forum Posts" ? I can only get to my first page. The others don't exist.

cutthecake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:53pm
post #99 of 109

pebblez,
I have been having that same problem with AOL for months. Most of the time, I cannot get to the home page. And the error message screen looks like it comes from CC, but Heath emailed me that it is not a problem onn their end. It's confusing and frustrating.
Are you also having problems viewing the subsequent pages of "My Forum Posts" ? I can only get to my first page. The others don't exist.

cutthecake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:54pm
post #100 of 109

pebblez,

cutthecake Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 3:55pm
post #101 of 109

pebblez,

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:12pm
post #102 of 109

That's a good idea, anabelz01.
When a site is driving me a bit crazy for one reason or another, I take a break from it for a while.
See you when you get back!

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:18pm
post #103 of 109

H I N T --- (has worked for me so far....)

after hitting submit.

count : one-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand, ....so on up to ten-one thousand.

then hit the stop button on your browser.

refresh page to check only one post.

and if an extra or two should slip in -- just use the little X in the upper right corner of the post to delete it.

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:18pm
post #104 of 109

I am having the same problem with trying to upload pictures! I have tried like three times and I have given up..it keeps telling me that i have already uploaded the pictures icon_sad.gif

SJ169 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:19pm
post #105 of 109

I am having the same problem with trying to upload pictures! I have tried like three times and I have given up..it keeps telling me that i have already uploaded the pictures icon_sad.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:20pm
post #106 of 109

ps...the counting can also be said..

one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three....

or even the ol' classic:

one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi......

(ain't math fun!?! --- NOT!)

SJ169 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:20pm
post #107 of 109

SJ169 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 4:21pm
post #108 of 109

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:13pm
post #109 of 109

The positives: We can still get in here. We can still post and talk to one another. We can still search for things we need. The site is not down totally. We can still get our cake fix and chat.

The site is having one heck of a hick-up. But I vote we stop whining and have patience as Heath and Jackie enjoy their Honeymoon. I think they should be left alone to have a great time while they are gone. And if those who are in charge can do anything at all... you just know they are trying to work on it. Lets all just bear with it and make the best of it.

We should all do our part to delete our own multiple posts and free up the server and hold off on complaining.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%