J & H Wedding Cake Photos

Decorating By Deb_ Updated 2 Jul 2009 , 6:31am by flayvurdfun

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 1:56am
post #31 of 45

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I'm going to leave the questions unanswered until Jackie returns. She has plans to give you all the inside scoop about the cake with pictures and more.

you'll just have to wait patiently with a good-natured understanding of the delay

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 2:26am
post #32 of 45

FANTASTIC job, leanne!!! I applaud you!!! icon_smile.gif

Gail

anabelz01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anabelz01 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 9:46am
post #33 of 45

Truely gorgeous cake! I have one question (which no doubt will be repeated in triplicate!) but it seems it was a great feat to get it all erected, so how on earth did you get it all down to serve while all the guests were there?? I would be a nervous wreck if I was the one in charge, haha, one wrong move and aunt murial could be wearing the top tier as a hat!!

Great cake guys and hope you had a fantastic day!

MBHazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBHazel Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 7:28pm
post #34 of 45

Hi all, Guess I have been in a cave somewhere, what happened about the cake with the pieces CC'ers were going to make? Did that not work out?

I hope their comments about the cake will include some detailed information on the support system, I would really like to know about that!!!

Congrats to the couple.

Beautiful cake.

KSMill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KSMill Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 7:45pm
post #35 of 45

WOW!!! What a gorgeous cake! You did a great job!!! I want to know too how it was disassembled for cutting. LOL

sportsmom005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sportsmom005 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 7:52pm
post #36 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBHazel

Hi all, Guess I have been in a cave somewhere, what happened about the cake with the pieces CC'ers were going to make? Did that not work out?

Unfortunately they didn't get enough pieces icon_sad.gif
But I believe they were still going to incorporate the pieces they did receive into the cake somehow.

Guess we'll have to wait for Jackie to finish honeymooning to give us the details icon_biggrin.gif

Chrisy

KSMill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KSMill Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 7:55pm
post #37 of 45

WOW!!! What a gorgeous cake! You did a great job!!! I want to know too how it was disassembled for cutting. LOL

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 8:04pm
post #38 of 45

Georgeous cake you did a great Job,

Cupcakeluv24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcakeluv24 Posted 30 Jun 2009 , 8:05pm
post #39 of 45

WOW WOW WOW that is amazing! Wonderful job!

newnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:22pm
post #40 of 45

AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the full story when they get back. Great job!!!!!

slush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slush Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 1:59pm
post #41 of 45

WOW!!! This really gives meaning to the word AWESOME!!!
I am in AWE!!!
absolutley magnificent!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:29pm
post #42 of 45

Okay I have a question on the cake itself: As I recall the glass sculpture the cake was modeled after had a lot of reds, greens and yellows in it. The cake itself looks like white and lavender. Am I seeing things?? (It's one gorgeous cake though, I will give you that -- I guess I'll now have to rename my "towering inferno" cake!) icon_lol.gif

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 6:11pm
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

What the heck is going on? I wonder who J & H left in charge of the site while they're away.............HELLO anyone out there? Help us!! icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry, there Mods are still here! thumbs_up.gif

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 6:20pm
post #44 of 45

Leanne-

The cake is gorgeous! Jackie and heath had a gorgeous wedding.

Leanne do you teach classes? I hope you can be a cake instructor at ICES in the future. The cake is beautiful? It should be in a future bride magazine.

Leanne you are talented!!!!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 2 Jul 2009 , 6:31am
post #45 of 45

OK I deleted all the duplicate posts.... hopefully this duplicate storm is over? and for now.... I'm locking this so that the dups stop here for a bit... hopefully it's just this topic/General area?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%