Wilton Classes 50% Off @ Hobby Lobby + $15 Gift Certificate

Decorating By mbt4955 Updated 27 Jun 2009 , 8:05pm by blu_canary

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 3:23pm
post #1 of 4

I just got this email from Wilton. I don't need the classes, but I thought I would post the information for those of you who might be interested. The class is half off (now $17.50) plus you get a $15 Wilton gift certificate (mail orders only) by the last class. That almost makes the instruction part of the class free.

Register for any Wilton 4 session Cake Decorating Class at Hobby Lobby in July and get 1/2 Off tuition plus a Free $15.00 Thank You Gift Certificate* direct from Wilton!

Classes begin the week of July 6, so sign up today!

All 4 week Wilton courses are 50% off the $35.00 tuition! Supplies are extra. Class dates and times vary, see store for details.

*$15.00 off your total Wilton mail in order on a select group of Wilton baking and cake decorating products. Wilton Gift Certificates will be distributed by the final lesson. Tax and shipping apply.

3 replies
blu_canary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blu_canary Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 6:34pm
post #2 of 4

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I was going to make a trip to Hobby Lobby today (just bored and feeling cooped up) to sign up for Course 3 that my instructor is having in August. Guess I will wait till Monday!

Maybe I will just go buy new shoes today instead!

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 4

blu_canary, you might call your Hobby Lobby and make sure that it is good for an August class. I think they usually do it "for" a specific month.

blu_canary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blu_canary Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 8:05pm
post #4 of 4

Makes sense. I'll be signing up for the August class anyway, $15 back would have just been...

wait for it...

icing on the cake! *LOL*

Yeah, sorry. Couldn't resist. icon_twisted.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%