A Star God Gently Placed Back Into The Sky. Michael Jackson

Lounge By Edibleconcept Updated 28 Jun 2009 , 9:29pm by bakermommy4

Edibleconcept Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Edibleconcept Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 6:01am
post #1 of 2

Since the tender age of 6yrs. old, Michael Joseph Jackson liteally gave his entire life to Music & The World. 44yrs. later his mortal life has ended, only now to begin immortality in the lives, hearts, & memories of all who knew & loved him. I can say personally that I had 29 of those 44yrs. adoring, imitating, & following Michael as a fan. Since the age of 6, I've been impacted by his music to the very heart of me. "She's out of my life" sadly played as I along with my family drove to bury my late Grandmother back in 1981. Since then, alot of memorable & monumental moments in my life was shared with Michael Jackson's music. There are no words to express my devastation & brokeness in heart. He has laid his "Musical Footprint" on the "Cement" of Music, Pop Culture, America, Black Culture, & The World forever. I'm glad to have known him in my lifetime & want to tell all at Cake Central & The World, "I just can't stop loving Michael Jackson". R.I.P. Prayerful blessings of comfort, support, & peace to his children, family, & fans. usaribbon.gif

Sincerely,
"Edibleconcept". icon_sad.gif

1 reply
bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 28 Jun 2009 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 2

I love Mike and feel at peace knowing he is somewhere where he will no longer be judged by mere earthly measures. He sacrificed his entire childhood to entertain the world. May his soul rest in peace for he will always and forever be THE KING OF POP.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%