Storage For Cutters

Baking By Newatdecorating Updated 26 Jun 2009 , 12:07pm by Newatdecorating

Newatdecorating Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newatdecorating Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 8:06pm
post #1 of 4

I have been storing my cookie cutters in a three drawer plastic storage container, with wheels, that I got at Walmart. The cutters are in labeled freezer bags. My problem is that one of the wheels is broken.

Does anyone have something similar, on wheels, that is really sturdy? I wouldn't even mind having something where I could lay the cutters flat and maybe label the drawers.

Any help as to where I could find something would be appreciated!

3 replies
Minstrelmiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minstrelmiss Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 4

I have been thinking about some sort of scrapbooking dresser. I have seen them with squat drawers that would be perfect for cutters. I am anxious to see what others use too!! icon_biggrin.gif

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 11:44am
post #3 of 4

i have one basket for christmas, one for mini's and one for everything else and i keep them under my cake table (i converted my mom's sewing table) you are much more organized than i am!! could you find another wheel at home depot? it sounds like you've got everything the way you want it-your just missing a wheel

Newatdecorating Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Newatdecorating Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 12:07pm
post #4 of 4

Minstrelmiss - Thanks for the idea! That might be more sturdy than what I was using.

MichellesArt - You gave me an idea that I wouldn't have thought of. I thought that would be something that my husband could pick up for me, since Home Depot is his home away from home! icon_biggrin.gif But as luck would have it, I found out it's not exactly the wheel that is broken. It's a part of the actual container around the wheel that is broken and the wheel won't stay in because of that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%