My New Kitchen - 'six Feet Under' Meets Barbie!

Business By -Tubbs Updated 15 May 2014 , 1:57am by oldspice23

BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 5:24am
post #31 of 36

I love it, the colours are so cheerful and it is the right balance to the morgue stainless steel. Can I just ask, how many sq feet is the room? I am wondering if I can convert one room I have but I can't picture it being big enough.

DreamCakesOnline Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DreamCakesOnline Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 6:03am
post #32 of 36

Love the sink idea! I used to be a plumber and I never would have thought of that. The space I'm converting is even smaller but I inherited a free frig, bought a used double oven for $125 and am ordering a stainless steel work table next week. All I really want is a place to sit down and work without having to worry about cleanup to make dinner. Your place rocks! Wishing you lots of orders!!

DreamCakesOnline Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 6:04am
post #33 of 36

Love the sink idea! I used to be a plumber and I never would have thought of that. The space I'm converting is even smaller but I inherited a free frig, bought a used double oven for $125 and am ordering a stainless steel work table next week. All I really want is a place to sit down and work without having to worry about cleanup to make dinner. Your place rocks! Wishing you lots of orders!!

DreamCakesOnline Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 6:04am
post #34 of 36

margaretb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
margaretb Posted 10 Jul 2009 , 5:57am
post #35 of 36

I was just at costco, and they had stainless steel tables for around $150. It wasn't huge -- maybe 4 feet long -- but I sure wanted one.

oldspice23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oldspice23 Posted 15 May 2014 , 1:57am
post #36 of 36

These spaces are AWESOME!!! Can't wait until I get mine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%