Need Help...locating This

Baking By sadi79 Updated 24 Jun 2009 , 4:09am by kimsmom

sadi79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadi79 Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all,

I need your help I am looking for this cupcake/muffin liner

I have looked all the possible places I could think of (online) but I can't seem to find it. I don't even know what the name of it is.... please please can someone help me.

I do not live in the US but I can buy things online and have them shipped within US and then delivered to where I live, so online vendors is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance for all your help

2 replies
SweetTreats812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetTreats812 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:47am
post #2 of 3

this looks more like a large souffle cup. A large version of a ketchup cup at Wendy's

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 4:09am
post #3 of 3

It's also called a nutcup, or portion cup.

Quote by @%username% on %date%