Pillow Cake Pans

Decorating By tiggy2 Updated 7 Jul 2009 , 5:15pm by pattycakesnj

Cheyanne25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cheyanne25 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 5:04pm
post #31 of 46

The Fiesta site has some really neat pans. Does anyone know if they deliver to Canada? I looked on the site and couldn't find any info.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 5:11pm
post #32 of 46

Thanks, Kimmers!

danizabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danizabe Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:29pm
post #33 of 46

even do that they dont have a picture of the pillow pan you can allways call them, they will give you all information you need,the mold are the same they haved at the ices comvection and to me not too expensive icon_biggrin.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:44pm
post #34 of 46

Thank you so much for finding those pans!

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 7:57pm
post #35 of 46

Sorry, off the subject again...
I was thinking of getting that WS cookie pan. Wonder if all the indentations would show with poured choc. ganache? If so, it would be such an easy & impressive cake to make.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 10:45pm
post #36 of 46

lecrn - I have the WS cookie pan - I have to bake cakes the beginning of next week and make truffles - I will throw one in the oven and use some of the ganache from the truffles to cover and see how it turns out. I will post the results! thumbs_up.gif

And to clarify - the man I spoke with at Fiesta said they would probably NOT have the pans at ICES.....it was a wait and see thing. (the pillow ones)

Monelove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monelove Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 4:59am
post #37 of 46

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the WS cookie pans.....I would say instead of icing the cakes....cake the icing. Sandwich the some icing between two cakes and let it go or maybe...... ganache just the cakes and still just do icing in the middle.

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 12:32pm
post #38 of 46

[quote="Loucinda"]lecrn - I have the WS cookie pan - I have to bake cakes the beginning of next week and make truffles - I will throw one in the oven and use some of the ganache from the truffles to cover and see how it turns out. I will post the results! thumbs_up.gif

Great. Can't wait to see it!

peanut13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peanut13 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:06pm
post #39 of 46

Just spoke with a representative from "fiesta". She said the pans will be there in about 2 weeks. She also said we could place the order now, but they won't charge the credit card until the stock arrives. They way, the order is already there and ready to go when the shipment arrives.

peanut13 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:07pm
post #40 of 46

Just spoke with a representative from "fiesta". She said the pans will be there in about 2 weeks. She also said we could place the order now, but they won't charge the credit card until the stock arrives. They way, the order is already there and ready to go when the shipment arrives.

peanut13 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 8:08pm
post #41 of 46

741mly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
741mly Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 3:53am
post #42 of 46

Helloooooooooooooo!!! Th e cake pillow set pans are on www.suppliesforcakes.com I hope you like them!

741mly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
741mly Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 3:54am
post #43 of 46

Helloooooooooooooo!!! The cake pillow set pans are on www.suppliesforcakes.com I hope you like them!

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:44am
post #44 of 46

Could you please post the exact link to the page with the pans on it?

I looked thru all of the pan pages and didn't see any pillows. I searched the term pillow and pillows and nothing came up, either.

Thanks,
Rae

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 2:47pm
post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 741mly

Helloooooooooooooo!!! The cake pillow set pans are on www.suppliesforcakes.com I hope you like them!

I couldn't find them on the site, and a search of the site turned up nothing. Do you have another link?

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 5:15pm
post #46 of 46

I just spoke to them on the phone, they don't have the pans yet, she said in about 2 weeks but that is what they said last time. (They are not on their website, or at least I couldn't find them). Candyland Crafts . com (remove spaces) said they would try to track them down. Maybe if some more of us email that website, they will try really hard to find them for us.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%