Wedding Cake Pro Design Software Download Issue

Business By cdent Updated 23 Jun 2009 , 10:23pm by THECAKEPLACE

cdent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdent Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 3

Hey guys,

I am hoping someone had this issue when downloading this software. I unzipped the files and it looks like it downloaded on my computer but when I go to open the program it tell me there is an Initilization Error: There is a Problem with the CrypKey License Service. Please verify it is installed and running.

I am so excited to use this software!! Has anyone run into this at all? What did you do?

2 replies
cdent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdent Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 5:04pm
post #2 of 3

Ok, since no one apparantly has had this problem before I thought I would post my results...lol

I called their tech support (fantastic by the way) and they walked me through everything. Basically, Vista and the software really don't like eachother so we had to download additional updates and go through a couple more hoops. He did inform me that come July of this year, they will be rolling out an updated software that is much more compatible with Vista plus a bunch more expansion packs.

Now that the software finally works, I am so excited I have it! It is insanly easy to use and the results are amazing! I can't wait for my cake testing appointment tomorrow so I can literally pull up the software and design the cake right in front of the client! You can save it and email it too which is so cool!! It is worth the $69 for me! If you wanted to download it, go to http://www.weddingcakedesignpro.com/ezcart/

THECAKEPLACE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
THECAKEPLACE Posted 23 Jun 2009 , 10:23pm
post #3 of 3

sound ans looks cool I think I might try it! thanks cdent

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%