Nfl Themed Anniversary Cake

Decorating By steelergirl86 Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 11:15pm by SHADDI

steelergirl86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steelergirl86 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 6:38pm
post #1 of 2

I have a request for a wedding anniversary cake for next week. The wife has asked for DALLAS COWBOYS theme. Anybody have any cute or clever ideas I can do for the cake??? PS (its hard for me to come up with ideas since I'm a STEELERS fan, lol).

1 reply
SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 2

I Feel your pain I'm a Steelers fan as well. my suggestion would be to treat it like if it was a Steeler cake just with different colors.
You didn't mention for how many people it's for, so I don't know how big you need it but I would do a live size football helmet and a football next to it.
(but don't forget, it's with the cowboys logo on the football and helmet not the Steelers logo, LOL)
I know we Steelers fan get a little tempted to put Steelers some were on these kind of cakes. But if this is for a costumer that is not your friend please don't do anything, but if it's for a friend I would put on the bottom of the cake board Steelers were here. or a very little sign on the back of the helmet that say Steelers Were Here.... that would be funny. and that's if your friend can take a joke. if not don't do it.

Like my brother, he is a Colts fan and he hates the Steelers with a passion. if I were to make him a cake for the colts and write Steelers were here that cake would be in my face. (LOL) but he's just like that... I always tell him to get over it Steelers are here to stay

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%