Positive Feedback

Decorating By ntertayneme Updated 22 Aug 2005 , 3:01am by ntertayneme

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 16

Well the difficult bride's mom emailed me this note after the wedding ...

Both cakes were a big hit! Jessica and Thomas loved them (Thomas
especially loved his). They looked and tasted awesome. I have personally never tasted Wedding Cake that was as moist and delicious as this one was. Thank you so much for your time and effort, we really appreciated
it.

So I guess all came out well in the end icon_smile.gif The brides cake was the super enhanced recipe from here. The groom's cake was the chocolate/chocolate chip cake recipe that I post in the recipe section (w/some typos in it that I noticed later.. ugh!) I had some left over cake batter and I baked an 8" round of it and froze.. I thawed it yesterday and made some chocolate sour cream frosting and iced the cake .. I had a piece of it last night and I haven't been able to stay out of it since.. it is so moist and so good!!! If you like chocolate cake, this is a great one to try icon_smile.gif

15 replies
meme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 8:09pm
post #2 of 16

Glad to hear everything went well.

ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 16

Thanks meme icon_smile.gif

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 8:56pm
post #4 of 16

That great!! Glad to hear that they loved your cakes!! They were very pretty! I am going to have to try those two recipes very soon!!

Also, I just have to add that I looked at all of your cakes and you do wonderful work!! How long have you been doing this??

JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 16

That's so great, ntertayneme!! Hope it makes all the hassle she gave you worthwhile!! The cakes were beautiful, btw! icon_smile.gif

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 9:15pm
post #6 of 16

I'm glad your cakes were a hit too...
I just love wedding cake..mmmmmmm..
I'm going to have to bake myself one just to have a taste....
Isn't it nice to know that when you get hungry for wedding cake, you can just pop one in the oven...lol..
I love your work too..awesome cakes..
cakegal

ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 9:27pm
post #7 of 16

thanks charlieMO, JennT and cakegal .. I've been doing cakes since about 1998 or 1999 .. so about 6 or 7 years now icon_smile.gif I love it .. all I want to do in my spare time is bake and decorate cakes lol well that and pies .. I did this one yesterday along w/the cake for my company .. this was a pear pie .. our pear tree was just loaded down w/pears this year.. I diced some up and cooked them down with some cinnamon and sugar and froze in containers .. I defrosted some yesterday and made this pie icon_smile.gif it was yummy .. but not as yummy as that chocolate chip cake lol
LL

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 10:48pm
post #8 of 16

I'm glad to hear that it went well for you! I was keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Daniela

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 11:39pm
post #9 of 16

your making me hungry reading about your choc. choc. chip cake....i'll have to try that recipe. thanks!
melody

ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 11:40pm
post #10 of 16

It is so good melodycakes .. rich, moist and just really yummy .. especially with the chocolate sour cream icing .. mmmmmmm mmmmmmm icon_biggrin.gif

edencakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edencakes Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:00am
post #11 of 16

Forget the cake... gimme a piece of that pie! I'm a sucker for pie... icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah, and congrats on the cakes! It's always nice to have nice feedback! icon_lol.gif

ntertayneme Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:02am
post #12 of 16

Lol edencakes .. I used a sweet dough crust instead of a regular pie crust .. it was really good! icon_smile.gif

edencakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edencakes Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:05am
post #13 of 16

mmmm.... sweet dough crust.... (where's the drooling smiley???)

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 1:46am
post #14 of 16

Cheryl...the cakes are beautiful!!! And that pie looks delicious!!! I think you should open a bakery called "CHERYL's BAKERY"...the place that ntertaynes!!!!!! lol! icon_smile.gif Great job on both cakes! thumbs_up.gif
traci

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 2:57am
post #15 of 16

Good for you, glad it all went well! Your pie looks picture perfect too! Now I am hungry!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

ntertayneme Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 3:01am
post #16 of 16

lol traci and thanks ... thanks too SquirrellyCakes ... I wish everyone got positive feedback from our customers .. we all work so hard on our cakes icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%