What Happened To The Cakeboss Thread?

Decorating By loriana Updated 17 Jun 2009 , 6:25pm by SHADDI

loriana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriana Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 8

Anyone know if it was deleted and why? Just curious. I was enjoying reading everyone's opinions about the 6/15/09 episode and Crazy Bride (as Buddy called her).

7 replies
nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 8

I was looking for it too. icon_confused.gif

someone said the bridzilla had her own blog and I was interested in finding it.

ccordes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccordes Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 3:57pm
post #3 of 8

I was halfway through it last night and decided I would read the rest this morning and now it's gone! icon_cry.gif What happened?

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 5:17pm
post #4 of 8

I didn't even know that it got deleted. Oh well.

loriana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriana Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 5:28pm
post #5 of 8

yeah me too. I came on just to find out if anyone else posted about it. Did it get ugly or something? tapedshut.gif

SHogg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHogg Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 5:40pm
post #6 of 8

I've noticed some threads being deleted recently, including one of my own. I understand if they get nasty it warrants being deleted, but I didn't get all the way thru the cakeboss one to know what happened.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 5:54pm
post #7 of 8

There was a lot of posts saying they didn't like the show for one reason or another. I personally like the show. We are entitled to out opinions but it may have just been too much negativity that got it deleted.

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 17 Jun 2009 , 6:25pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannie

I was looking for it too. icon_confused.gif

someone said the bridzilla had her own blog and I was interested in finding it.

I don't know what happened to the tread either....but i went into my history folder in my computer to get you the page were it was. It's on Cake Boss Facebook page in the photo gallery here is the link. it does get nasty in the comment area.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2254267&op=7&o=global&view=global&subj=72817416193&id=602441079

here is another:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2483079&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=72817416193&id=602441079

i forgot to watch it this monday. so i can't wait to see the rerun of it does anyone know it will come back on to see it..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%