Let Us Get To Know Each Other -- Game

Lounge By Rylan Updated 20 Sep 2009 , 3:41pm by cmp24

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 12:41pm
post #91 of 351

Question: Would you go a month w/o showering for $25,000?

Answer: Nope..........

Question: Would you take a trip on the space shuttle to the international space station?

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 1:54pm
post #92 of 351

Question: Would you take a trip on the space shuttle to the international space station?

A: Yes, I would if it was for free

Q: If you were stuck in an Island for 15 years and you can only eat one thing, what food would it be?

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:49pm
post #93 of 351

Q: If you were stuck in an Island for 15 years and you can only eat one thing, what food would it be?

A: Fried Mushrooms w/ ranch dip

Question: If you had to get one word tattooed on your forehead what would it be?

cakes22 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 3:52pm
post #94 of 351

Q; If you were stuck on a desert island for 15 yrs and could only eat one thing what would it be?

A: Watermelon........

Question: If you could have any car in the world, what would you chose? (free btw).

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 5:22pm
post #95 of 351

Okay, we have two questions again...

Q: If you had to get one word tattooed on your forehead what would it be?
A: I, of course, would never get a word tatooed on my forehead, but if I HAD to, it would probably be "Michigan," as in our college football team.

Q:If you could have any car in the world, what would you chose? (free btw).
A: My dad works at the plant that produces the Ford Mustang, and I absolutely adore that car. So either that, or a Fusion.

Okay, now for my question to you... If you got to swim in a pool full of something besides water, what would it be? (How in the world did I come up with THAT question?? LOL )

cakes22 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 5:33pm
post #96 of 351

Geez bigsis, I think I'm learning more from the questions than from the answers icon_surprised.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Question: If you got to swim in a pool full of something besides water, what would it be?

Answer: Jello & cool whip !!!

Question: Have you ever been on a true blind date? & if so, how did it go?

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:06pm
post #97 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes22

Question: Have you ever been on a true blind date? & if so, how did it go?

Yes! A very long time ago my mother and this guys mom worked together. They brought pictures, figured out we were the same age and asked us if we wanted to meet. I had nothing else going on, he must not have either. We talked on the phone first and then decided to meet. I almost had a heart attack. Let's just say it didn't work out. icon_rolleyes.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 6:07pm
post #98 of 351

Oops. I totally forgot to ask a question. So here it is.

Are you afraid of rollar coasters? And if so, why?

CakeMommyTX Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 8:13pm
post #99 of 351

Yes deathly afraid of them, I have rode them before but never will again. I only ever rode them under peer pressure, but now I am adult and can just say NO! I'm afraid of everything so naturally that includes rollercoasters, and the dark!

Question:If you had to give up one of your five senses which would it be and why?

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 8:14pm
post #100 of 351

Are you afraid of rollar coasters? And if so, why?

A: When I was younger No, I wasn't afraid of them but now I am. I guess my biggest fear of roller coasters is that the cars will break off the track at full speed.

Q: How many states in the United States have you visited?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 8:45pm
post #101 of 351

Five senses question: That is a VERY tough one. I would give up my sense of taste. That way I could still see and hear and touch my kids, and at least smell food, even though smell and taste are so intertwined.

How many states question: 8, besides my own: Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Missouri, Colorado, Wyoming, Minnesota

QUESTION: What one thing have you done that you are most embarassed to confess to?

CakeMommyTX Posted 24 Jun 2009 , 10:53pm
post #102 of 351

QUESTION: What one thing have you done that you are most embarassed to confess to?

ANSWER: I totally lost control of myself with my last labor/birth, I scream and moaned and begged my mom to make it stop, I was good up until the 8th centimeter and then all hell broke loose and once I lost my composure I was'nt able to regain it. I turned into one of those sitcom moms screaming and yelling to "get this thing outta me", granted I had no pain relief meds I still wish I had kept it together, but damn those things hurt! I even apologized to the nurse for telling her she was'nt doing her job right (I'm pretty sure I even dropped the "f" bomb a few times also). I'm blushing just remembering it

Q:If you had a chance to find out what Mona Lisa's little secret was would you or would that ruin the mystery behind her smile for you?

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 12:04pm
post #103 of 351

Q:If you had a chance to find out what Mona Lisa's little secret was would you or would that ruin the mystery behind her smile for you?

A: Wow, I never really thought about it...No, I kinda like the whole mystery behind it. I wouldn't want the real answer to be something uninteresting.

Q: What color is your front door?

julia77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia77 Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 12:21pm
post #104 of 351

Varnished wood with amber glass panes. Very 80's lol.

Q. Do you get on with your mother in law?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 5:08pm
post #105 of 351

A: Green

A: Don't have one. She died many years ago but when she was alive we almost never saw her.

Q: What is your least liked color?

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 5:39pm
post #106 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

A: Green

A: Don't have one. She died many years ago but when she was alive we almost never saw her.

Q: What is your least liked color?

A: it really depends on the situation. I like they way I look in a lot of "ugly" colors (brown, olive), but wouldn't want those colors, say, on my walls, or my appliances (shout out to my avocado fridge and dishwasher!). So. Um. I know it's not an actual color, but I'll say fake woodgrain is my least favorite color, especially as far as my walls are concerned.

Q: Are any of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) tattooed or pierced? "Cake Lady's" with a wild side? icon_razz.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 8:42pm
post #107 of 351

Q: Are any of you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) tattooed or pierced? "Cake Lady's" with a wild side?

A: I only have my ears pierced but I did have my tongue pierced back in the days (took it off).

Q: Who do you want to be stuck in the elevator with and what would you do?

Katiekatiekatie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katiekatiekatie Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 8:51pm
post #108 of 351

AWWW I wanted to answer Mandys question buy Rylan beat me to it...
Q: Who do you want to be stuck in the elevator with and what would you do?
A: NOONE!! If I was stuck in an elevator it would be bad VERY BAD!!

I ALWAYS take the stairs.

Q: If you could have as many as you wanted and could support how many children would you have?

julia77 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 12:06am
post #109 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiekatiekatie

Q: If you could have as many as you wanted and could support how many children would you have?

Four children, however after having two miracle children (were told we would never EVER be able to have children naturally), we feel absolutely blessed to have the two we have.

Q. What is a TV show you know is widely sneered on, but you secretly love?

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 12:40am
post #110 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by julia77

Q. What is a TV show you know is widely sneered on, but you secretly love?

Charmed

Q. If you could only own one pair of shoes, what would it be?

edited for typo

CakeMommyTX Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 12:46am
post #111 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbur10

Q. If you could only own one pair of shoes, what would it be?

A: Flip Flops

Question: If you won the lotto would you choose the cash option and get your money immediately (and only get 60% of your winnings) or yearly installments ( and get all of it over the next 20 years)and hope the lotto does'nt go bankrupt any time soon?

Deb_ Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 1:43am
post #112 of 351

Question: If you won the lotto would you choose the cash option and get your money immediately (and only get 60% of your winnings) or yearly installments ( and get all of it over the next 20 years)and hope the lotto does'nt go bankrupt any time soon?

A: I'd definitely take the one time cash option payout..........that way I could help out my family.

Q: What's your favorite holiday and why?

cakes22 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 11:55am
post #113 of 351

Question: What's your favourite holiday & why?

Answer: Halloween........ It's bigger than Christmas in our house. We go full out at Halloween. Smog machine, creepy music, grave yard, cob-webs, skeletons.........tons of stuff. Then one of us dress up like Jason or Michael Myers and chase the kids around with a fake chainsaw!!! They love it!!!!

Question: From Physc (sp??) 101: If you were a tree what type of tree would you be?

jdrew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdrew Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 4:27pm
post #114 of 351

A: I would be a Bradford Pear. I think they change so beautifully each season. Although, they are top heavy and when it storms they are the first to bent over.

Q: What type of mouse pad is your mouse on?

kakeladi Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 8:13pm
post #115 of 351

A plain blue one.

Q: How many bedrooms in your house?

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 8:14pm
post #116 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrew

A: None! Right on the desk, baby.

QUESTION: What is your favorite guilty pleasure that you keep a secret?

Deb_ Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 8:31pm
post #117 of 351

OK 2 questions.............

Q: How many bedrooms in your house?

A: 5

QUESTION: What is your favorite guilty pleasure that you keep a secret?

A: Soaking in my jacuzzi with a nice glass of wine and a good book on Mondays when I've got the house to myself.

Question: How many pets do you have and what are they?

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 9:31pm
post #118 of 351

Question: How many pets do you have and what are they?

I have a pomeranian named Honey Buns Harris. My son has a red slider turtle named Ren.

What is your favorite food?

julia77 Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 10:49am
post #119 of 351

What is your favorite food?

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Q. When you do your procery shopping, do you stick to your list/only buy what you NEED?

kakeladi Posted 27 Jun 2009 , 12:50pm
post #120 of 351

Q. When you do your procery shopping, do you stick to your list/only buy what you NEED?.........

A: What list??? Usually get what I need/see/wanticon_smile.gif

Q: What food will you NOT eat now matter how starving you are? (And I mean *really! starving*)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%