Jackie And Heath's Wedding Cake

Decorating By cakefairy03 Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 11:42pm by cakefairy03

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:29pm
post #1 of 8

Since I know Jackie and Heath are extremely busy right now, I can understand why they haven't updated us on everything that's going on with their wedding plans, such as how the cake pieces are coming along, how many pieces they have received, etc. But I for one am dying to know if they have received a whole bunch or just a couple. I have checked the gallery and there are only 5 pictures!!! I am sincerely hoping (for Jackie and Heath's sake) that there are many of you out there that made pieces and just didn't post pictures yet. So, I'm just trying to see how many of you reply that you did in fact make pieces and Jackie won't be making them all herself on top of all the other things she has going on right now! Please let the cakecentral community know that they're receiving pieces! And if you can, please post more pics! Thanks!!!

7 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:36pm
post #2 of 8

When is their wedding day? And what kind of pieces are they looking for? I must have missed something!

cakefairy03 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 8

On the homepage, under latest forum topics, you'll see "The Official CakeCentral Wedding Cake Project". Then there is another link in the thread. They're getting married on June 27th.

I guess I'm just feeling guilty for not making anything (didn't think I could make something beautiful enough for their special day) and want to see and hear about others participation. Can't wait to see their cake and I hope it turns out to be all that they could imagine!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 8

I was going to make one but unfortunately I didn't have some white sparkly dust.

cakefairy03 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 8

That was another thing...I couldn't really afford the gumpaste and luster dust at the time. But I think it would be so awesome to contribute to something like this! thumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 8

Oh cool! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the info!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 8:38pm
post #7 of 8

I think the deadline is past for sending anything.

cakefairy03 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 11:42pm
post #8 of 8

Yes, the deadline has passed, which is why I was writing this now. Just wondering how many people actually made the pieces and sent them in.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%