Cookies For A Mary Kay Party?

Baking By imamommy1205 Updated 14 Jun 2009 , 10:25pm by bonniebakes

imamommy1205 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imamommy1205 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 7

I was invited to one by a good friend who I have known all my life. There are some cookies I made a while back that my friend really liked and she wanted me to bring them. They are just mini chocolate and vanill sugar cookies. I also wanna make something a little more special to show off lol. Any ideas on what a good kind of cookie would be to bring to one of these things? TIA.

6 replies
luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 7

There are nail polish and lip stick cookie cutters available. Maybe do a bunch of those?

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 9:53pm
post #3 of 7

Yeah, that's what i was thinking too. Eleni's in NYC ( www.elenis.com ) does some amazing make-up cookies. Here's a pic of their assortment, so cute!

(That....or doing pink Cadillac cookies would be adorable too!! icon_lol.gif )
LL

umgrzfn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
umgrzfn Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 10:01pm
post #4 of 7

Wow, great idea!!!! Love the pic of the cookies!!! Thanks for posting!

jdelaney81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelaney81 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 10:09pm
post #5 of 7

Or maybe some lips in all different shades! Sounds like fun. Whatever you do will, I am sure will be great.

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 10:18pm
post #6 of 7

if you wanted to do something simple but catchy too i might do pink circles with black "MK" or pink lips-i have a friend who does marykay and i thought about that too (giveaways for a party) give them a bit of sparkle with lusterdust icon_smile.gif don't forget to post what you decide to do

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 10:25pm
post #7 of 7

ooohhh - something girlie would be perfect for a Mary K party! I love the idea of lipsticks, nail polish, make-up, etc.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%