Mmmmm! Is That Vanilla Flavored Dog Hair???

Lounge By Tita9499 Updated 22 Jun 2009 , 5:06pm by Annabakescakes

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 10:17pm
post #31 of 48

LOL! How true czar and deb, how true. I feel used.

Deb: Definitely, although as shamed as I am to admit this, I would actually try some dog soup if it were offered to me....

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 10:40pm
post #32 of 48

I used to live in Spain, and some guy who came to do some work on our house looked at our cat and said that it would be good with potatoes. Granted, this was 20+ years ago, but some people have weird eating habits, apparently.

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 10:42pm
post #33 of 48

I lived in Mexico when a hurricane hit and knocked out the roads. We were without anything for nearly 5 weeks. We had a big celebration, birthday I think, and all of the sudden we had meat. It was so good! I wanted to share a bone with the family I was staying with dog. They all laughed and said he enjoyed it for many years already icon_redface.gif

As far as the thread, think a thread with the title of just to talk after the laundry would work. I don't know. If it was my questions about the job, I am sorry.

costumeczar Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 10:47pm
post #34 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynnw

I lived in Mexico when a hurricane hit and knocked out the roads. We were without anything for nearly 5 weeks. We had a big celebration, birthday I think, and all of the sudden we had meat. It was so good! I wanted to share a bone with the family I was staying with dog. They all laughed and said he enjoyed it for many years already icon_redface.gif

Ay Caramba!!! icon_sad.gif

Tita9499 Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 11:09pm
post #35 of 48
Quote:

As far as the thread, think a thread with the title of just to talk after the laundry would work. I don't know. If it was my questions about the job, I am sorry.

I doubt it was that. Shoot, look how much of my business I put out there. LOL!

I'm trying to think of the nastiest thing I've ever eaten...it's only alligator, which now is nothing compared to what other people are eating.

costumeczar Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 4:12pm
post #36 of 48

I have to say that the nastiest thing I ever ate was some goat cheese my friend made me try. She loves the stuff, I'd never had it, and she talked me into it even though she said it was "a little ripe." icon_eek.gif After washing my tongue out in the sink I told her that I'd never French-kissed a goat, but I now know what it would taste like if I did!

jlynnw Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 4:16pm
post #37 of 48

OK, I got up this morning and needed to check something out on a thread watch. I noticed that the laundry thread isn't locked icon_confused.gif It was locked yesterday right? Maybe I am just so worried about the cake going out with dog hair that I lost my mind? (gotta stay on topic) The lady from the HD said dog hair is the most common place hair in food. Lots of people have pets that get hair on their clothes and take it to work. They find short hair in the food and the cooks all have longer or dif color hair. EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW icon_eek.gif She also said pet hair is better in food than human hair. The toxins we put in our hair to look good is worse than rolling in the grass hair icon_confused.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 6:31pm
post #38 of 48
Quote:

She also said pet hair is better in food than human hair. The toxins we put in our hair to look good is worse than rolling in the grass hair icon_confused.gif

Oh man........doesn't this woman know that my dog loves to roll in the grass right where the neighbor's dog just peed?! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

jlynnw Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 9:00pm
post #39 of 48

I think she does and that is what makes it oh so gross. I don't want to eat at her house icon_lol.gif

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 11:13pm
post #40 of 48

I'd rather have neither! Some people let their dogs "kiss" them on and all in the mouth, too. tapedshut.gif I bet this lady is one of them. thumbsdown.gif

Deb_ Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 12:19am
post #41 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by annacakes79

I'd rather have neither! Some people let their dogs "kiss" them on and all in the mouth, too. tapedshut.gif I bet this lady is one of them. thumbsdown.gif

But, don't ya know that a dog's mouth is CLEANER then a humans?! icon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_surprised.gif ............God, I just hate it when someone tells me that icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif Especially since most male dogs like to lick their you know whats!! GROSS

Tita9499 Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 1:37am
post #42 of 48

I have personally seen my dogs lick their butts. Don't ask me how, they just do...it's so nasty, or as my Bostonian fan friend may say "It's WICKED nasty". LOL!

jlynnw Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 2:04am
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Quote:

But, don't ya know that a dog's mouth is CLEANER then a humans?! icon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_surprised.gif ............God, I just hate it when someone tells me that icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif Especially since most male dogs like to lick their you know whats!! GROSS

That belongs in the laundry!

Annabakescakes Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 3:22am
post #44 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Quote:

I hate that too!! I think people say that because dogs don't get cavities, but SUGAR is the sole reason we get cavities. icon_mad.gif I have personally seen dogs eating trash with...wigglies in it. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif And some of then actually eat feces....Why is there no emoticon for barfing?

costumeczar Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 3:53pm
post #45 of 48

I had a friend who would let her dachsund lick food out of the bowl she was eating out of, then she would keep eating. She said that it was okay becasue "A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's butt" icon_confused.gif What? I never understood that "logic."

Deb_ Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 4:17pm
post #46 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I had a friend who would let her dachsund lick food out of the bowl she was eating out of, then she would keep eating. She said that it was okay becasue "A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's butt" icon_confused.gif What? I never understood that "logic."

UGHHHHH!!!!! Before I was married my DH's family had a huge German Shephard and my MIL allowed the dog to lick the dinner dishes instead of scraping them into the garbage.

The GROSSEST part about this is that she did NOT have a dishwasher, she washed everything by hand.

Needless to say after witnessing this I was never comfortable eating anything at their house!

I mean I love animals but I don't want to share saliva with them icon_wink.gif

Tita9499 Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 4:54pm
post #47 of 48

bleech!

Annabakescakes Posted 22 Jun 2009 , 5:06pm
post #48 of 48

When we were teenagers my older brother would let our collie eat raw hamburger right out of his mouth. Yuck to both the raw hamburger and the dog's long face in his mouth! (My brother will still cut a sliver of steak of the slab, RAW, and eat it.)
When I met my DH he would let his big ole mutt dog lick all aver his face and neck and mouth. I told DH that he had to pick him or me, cause I wasn't doing it after the dog!
And the dog had hair...to stay OT.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%