Ever Wonder How Indydebi...

Decorating By handymama Updated 10 Dec 2009 , 7:16pm by indydebi

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:29am
post #61 of 81

I love Indydebi too!! OMG SHE IS AWESOME!! At night when I get into bed, I pray to her. I think we should start a church and she can be our deity!!!

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:41am
post #62 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndysHubby

Folks, I'm Debi's husband, Mr. Debi. And yes, she is an amazing woman. But behind every amazing woman, there is a man trying to convince her that he is the king of the castle. It's getting harder and harder to convince her that a man with no thread of his own is the master! I mean, she doesn't even like fried green tomatoes! Or peanut butter and green onion sandwiches! She doesn't even eat Chef Boyardee ravioli out of the can! So what can she possibly know about fine dining???

Seriously, the secret to fine dining is to kiss each ravioli individually before baking in the oven--not the microwave--!! It makes all the difference, and maybe if she would take the time...well...so many women wouldn't be writing their private cell phone cell numbers on your www.IHateCakes secrect website....Oops...Did I say too much???

jlsheik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlsheik Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:43am
post #63 of 81

Yay for Debi!! I use her buttercream faithfully everyday!! She is like having a guardian angel in the kitchen and on the computer! Thanks...
Laura

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:50am
post #64 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

I love Indydebi too!! OMG SHE IS AWESOME!! At night when I get into bed, I pray to her. I think we should start a church and she can be our deity!!!

But she's our matriarch. Maybe she could be like the Madonna.

aquamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aquamom Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 3:56am
post #65 of 81

I just want her start writing her own advice column and then have her own talk show.

summernoelle Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 4:58am
post #66 of 81

Oh, TOTALLY! She could take Oprah's spot when she retires!

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 4:32pm
post #67 of 81

Most amazing woman ever? Oprah? I think not. Here is who many revere as the most amazing woman ever. I think Indy totally kicks her butt in that category!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2202777971

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:11pm
post #68 of 81

Yeah, Indy totally beats this. icon_lol.gif
LL

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:42pm
post #69 of 81

No way, you can't even put them together in a sentence, we are talking "brains" here, JS has an empty ball for head, no way to compare. Love you Deb!!!

dawncr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawncr Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:44pm
post #70 of 81

Yellow flag!

I declare out-of-bounds hatin' on the last two posts.
(Said with a smile icon_smile.gif )

Jamie, ya need to listen to a bunch of Christmas carols and get into the reason for the season! If you're not Christian, then watch some funny videos (?).

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 5:51pm
post #71 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawncr

Yellow flag!

I declare out-of-bounds hatin' on the last two posts.
(Said with a smile icon_smile.gif )

Jamie, ya need to listen to a bunch of Christmas carols and get into the reason for the season! If you're not Christian, then watch some funny videos (?).

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Not Christian, but very merry! icon_smile.gif Just havin' fun! More than ya know! icon_cool.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:05pm
post #72 of 81

Well I gotta say that JS has more amazing boobs than me, and I think she is amazing to have the bravado to wear those jeans with the post-baby-gut-overhang! icon_lol.gif

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:09pm
post #73 of 81

Thank you Indydeb'......i I love your buttercream .....thank you for help us every day

Ruth0304 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0304 Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:10pm
post #74 of 81

Wow, I must really get to know you, congrats on having such a following you indeed must be a superb person.

Ruth

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:29pm
post #75 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndysHubby

After we got married, Debi told me that second marriages are the greatest! Gee, I can't wait until my second marriage!!!

LOL LOL

Welcome to CC.

Hey Deb, Hurry up and Marry this guy a second time so he can get the experience.

And Thank You for all you do for us you are truly an inspiration.

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:47pm
post #76 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Well I gotta say that JS has more amazing boobs than me, and I think she is amazing to have the bravado to wear those jeans with the post-baby-gut-overhang! icon_lol.gif

Uh...Deb...JS is one of the few that HAS not had a baby...she can't even keep a man yet...you must be thinking of Brit S....

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:54pm
post #77 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

I"m sitting here thinking "man I'm outta the loop for sure! I heard somewhere that she put on weight, but I never imagined that"

Her head still looks skinny though, I'm thinking that's a doctored photo...it's gotta be!

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 6:56pm
post #78 of 81

Quite doctored. Check out the piggy Shrek nose. icon_biggrin.gif

summernoelle Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 7:00pm
post #79 of 81

Oh, Indydebi you're such a good sport! That was kind of mean to compair her to Jessica Simpson-I'm sure Debi would never leave the house dressed in those fat jeans.

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 7:06pm
post #80 of 81

Oh, I would hope no one compare Debi to that! I was just showing who her competition was in the "Most Awesomely Awesome Contest."

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 7:16pm
post #81 of 81

Jessica ... Brittany ... they're both over hyped no-talent blondes. Who can keep track anymore! My 17 year old keeps telling me I'm officially old because I can't tell the "young 'uns" apart anymore! She must be right! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%