Cc Member On Food Network.

Decorating By Rylan Updated 11 Jun 2009 , 4:19am by Rylan

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 3:25am
post #1 of 7

I've heard of Buddy, Mary (Ace of Cakes), Francois and Courtney joining CC and today, while watching Food Network, I saw Michelle Foster. I first heard of Michelle here in CC (March of 2009) and I was shocked when I saw her on Food Network. I'm sure you already know since the show was first aired a long time ago but I was wondering if there are other people in here who had been featured on Food Network as well.

Are there more people out there?

Speaking of Courtney Clark, she told me that she has been preparing for another challenge, this time on TLC instead.

6 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 2:29pm
post #2 of 7

Cool! I didn't know that Michele had been on the Food Network. That's awesome! And it doesn't matter what channel the cake shows are on. If they are there, so am I! Thanks for the update on Courtney. I'll try to stay tuned in!

Omicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Omicake Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 2:37pm
post #3 of 7

Rebecca Sutterby is another excellent cake decorator who has been in the Food Network Challenges and won a $10,000 check in one of them, if my memory isn't failing me.

Rylan Posted 10 Jun 2009 , 11:18pm
post #4 of 7

Rebecca Sutterby is a member in here?

MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 12:33am
post #5 of 7

Yes she sure is icon_smile.gif

DyMakesCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DyMakesCake Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 1:30am
post #6 of 7

Toba Garrett I believe is also a member here, I know several people here use her RI/glaze recipe. She was a judge on Bobby Flays Throwdown. I know the episode aired tonight not sure if it was a recipe or not. It was a German Choc Cake throwdown.

Rylan Posted 11 Jun 2009 , 4:19am
post #7 of 7

Oh that is really interesting. hmmm.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%