Global Sugar Art Question

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 8 Jun 2009 , 1:26pm by Win

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:13pm
post #1 of 7

Do I remember correctly that if we purchase from Global Sugar Art there is some kind of discount for Cake Central Members?

If so... how do I make sure I get that discount?

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:16pm
post #2 of 7

I think when you checkout there is a special code for CC members that you type in.Hopefully Alan can jump on here and tell you the code.He is a member here and the owner of Globalsugarart.

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 7

I order from them alllll the time and did not know this! I actually have an order coming on Tues. I'd hate to think of all the money I lost without knowing about a discount!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 7

I don't think we get a discount - CC gets a small portion of the total order from those of us who order from the site - it helps Heath and Jackie keep CC going without charging us.

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:21pm
post #5 of 7

I don't think we do either. I ordered from them last week and I didn't see anything about a CC discount. Cake Boss you get a discount if your a CC member.

Win Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:25pm
post #6 of 7

Okay, I just went through as many of the GSA forums[url] as possible and think I found the answer in this one:
[url]
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-631375.html[/url]

Win Posted 8 Jun 2009 , 1:26pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

I don't think we get a discount - CC gets a small portion of the total order from those of us who order from the site - it helps Heath and Jackie keep CC going without charging us.

... that is basically the same thing the above states... which makes me feel good because I do order a lot! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%