Nj Cake Decorating Suppliers

Business By cecescakecreations Updated 6 Jun 2009 , 4:59pm by Gingoodies

cecescakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecescakecreations Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:46am
post #1 of 7

Hi there, I'm new here from NJ and wondered if anyone could help me with a local supplier? I dont generally have to go there but want to compare pricing etc....thanks for your help.

6 replies
mmkim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmkim Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 2:55am
post #2 of 7

Hi there, I'm also in New Jersey. I go to Candyland Crafts in Somerville and I find everything I need. You can also order from the web site www.candylandcrafts.com good luck

cecescakecreations Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 1:39am
post #3 of 7

I'm not anywhere near there, but their website looks great! Do they send out catalogs do you know?

mmkim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmkim Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 2:34am
post #4 of 7

I don't think they have a catalog, it's written somewhere on their site that they do not.

kylekaitlyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kylekaitlyn Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 2:45am
post #5 of 7

I also go to Candyland Crafts. They are great. I checked their site and cannot find mention of a catalog. They do have a phone number and a printable order form.

cecescakecreations Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 4:51pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks for all your help...I'll have to sit down and really go thru the site. I would love to go there. Is it a big place?

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 6 Jun 2009 , 4:59pm
post #7 of 7

There is another supply place in NJ. It is in Cranford, Sweet n' Fancy Emporium. There is a website also www.sweetnfancy.com This place also has a lot of what you can find at Candyland.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%