What is the best way to get all the colors I want?
Should I buy some of the colored Wilton, even though it tastes awful? Or is there an easy way to get bright reds with MMF?
And the best way to get a honey brown color for Pooh?
What is the best way to get good colors with fondant, in general.......using regular icing colors?
I am new to this, so any tips would be greatly appreciated?
1. You use food gel coloring
2. That's up to you, I personally would buy colored red fondant or just use an airbrush.
3. I believe you can achieve that color by adding brown on yellow fondant.
4. I really have no tip. I usually mix colors to a small piece of fondant and see how it works.
5. I use Satin Ice, when I add too much gel coloring, it tends to change the consistency of the fondant. To give any color an earthy tone, just add brown.