Where To Buy Topsy Turvey Pans?

Decorating By luvscakes Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 7:27pm by neelycharmed

luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvscakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 6


I have seen that some people have mentioned actually buying pans shaped this way. It seems like much less hassle then all the carving so I am wondering if anyone has used them or if anyone knows who sells them?


5 replies
RetiredNavyChief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RetiredNavyChief Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 6

have you tried googling i just found supplies for cakes dot com

Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 6:57pm
post #3 of 6

Fiesta Cake Decorating Supply (http://www.suppliesforcakes.com/group.asp?grp=45&pgNUM=2) sells them.

Good Luck thumbs_up.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 7:03pm
post #4 of 6

Interesting icon_eek.gif I had no clue they sold the pans icon_lol.gif

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 7:11pm
post #5 of 6

They look interesting but has anyone used them? I am no geometry major but I would think the cake would be hard to get out of the pan being that the bottoms apear larger that the openings. *-If those are stacked upside down. And that means each tier of cake will actually be on an unleveled tilt and gravity would be pulling on it hard.
Does anyone have these? Have they worked?

neelycharmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neelycharmed Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 7:27pm
post #6 of 6

I would like to find these as well.
I went to the fiesta company and they don't send to Canada....

Quote by @%username% on %date%