Last Class, No Instructor......

Decorating By debsuewoo Updated 21 Aug 2005 , 4:09am by ntertayneme

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 1:15am
post #1 of 2

Today was the last class for this round of classes and we were told, after we finished unpacking our cakes and stuff, that the instructor had car problems and that the class would have to be rescheduled. One of the ladies asked if we could just sit and decorate our cakes anyway and we were given to okay to stay, sot about half of us decided to follow the lesson plan and do the cake that was scheduled. It was really nice just being able to sit and talk to the ladies while we talked each other through roses and leaves for the two hours. Plus, one of the ladies had a digital camera and took pictures of all of the cakes and is going to e-mail them to our instructor so she can see how well we did (the ladies thought mine turned out best, but I've had some experience so I told them that mine didn't count)..... all in all, I think the ladies did very well and should all be proud of themselves. icon_biggrin.gif

1 reply
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:09am
post #2 of 2

Well I'm sorry your instructor didn't make it to your class and I hope she'll make it up to you all somehow... but I'm glad you and the ladies decided to go ahead with decorating your cakes... post a pic of your cake when you get the email of it.. we'd love to see it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%