Time Frame?

Baking By TheCakerator Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 3:14am by sarah0418

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:34pm
post #1 of 5

I have an order for NFSC for Thursday (for nieces b-day party Friday at school) anyways, I made the dough on Sunday, used what I needed for another bouquet, and froze the dough overnight. Took it out today, put it in the fridge and would like to bake and possibly ice cookies tomorrow, as I have a ccc order due on Thursday. Do you think the cookies will still be fine until delivery on Thursday night for school on Friday? I'll be using NFSC w/antonias icing. Thanks!

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 1:26am
post #2 of 5

Oh yes, they will be fine. I like the cookies to be eaten within 5 days of baking, some people say 7. They will be more than great!!

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:14am
post #3 of 5

great, thanks!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 2:01am
post #4 of 5

No problem! I forgot to tell you that I bag my cookies in cellophane and then tie them up. You could put them in tupperware bins too and layer them with wax paper to keep them fresh.

Sorry about that!

sarah0418 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarah0418 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:14am
post #5 of 5

They will definitely be fine. I usually try to keep mine within the 5 day window too. Although, I made communion cookies for my aunt and my cousin's husband took one home and kept it in a ziplock bag and didn't eat it for a week after the party (10 days after baking) and he said it still tasted great....go figure!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%