White Chocolate Mmf Recipe ?????

Decorating By Lisaa1996 Updated 13 Jul 2009 , 6:19pm by Kaffemoster

Lisaa1996 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisaa1996 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:07am
post #1 of 22

Help! I want to make a white chocolate version of the MMF I make. I use Rhonda's Ultimate and I am wondering if anyone has made it or another mmf with white chocolate? I saw the reg. white choco. fondant recipe but I really like using mmf and already have the ingrediants icon_smile.gif

21 replies
cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 2:51am
post #2 of 22

bump: maybe the same as chocolate mmf? I would try it... or some one els may have tried it ..

bcake1960 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bcake1960 Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 22

I tried using Jennifer Dontz's recipe with mmf.. but didn't get great results.. was sticky and hard to work with.. I don't know if i did something wrong but.. I havn't given it another shot yet. I am going to have to give hers a try using the fondant she uses.. sounds like she gets rave reviews! and I am sold on everything else she sells! and her ideas!

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 7 Jun 2009 , 2:32pm
post #4 of 22

If it is sticky try using more powder sugar and shortening.. What does your recpie consist of? I know when I make choc mmf it turns out pretty good..

Cakerer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakerer Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 1:45pm
post #5 of 22

I add White Chocolate pudding to my melted MM's when stiring - before mixing with the PS. I have also thrown in some white chips to melt with the MM's and it was pretty good but it did take longer to mix in the PS. The pudding is a standard for me......

karensue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karensue Posted 12 Jun 2009 , 2:37pm
post #6 of 22

I always add 1 cup melted white chocolate to my MMF -- turns out beautifully.

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 1:47am
post #7 of 22

That sounds delish! I'm going to have to give it a try!

kandu001 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 1:52am
post #8 of 22

That sounds delish! I'm going to have to give it a try!

MACakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MACakes Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 1:59am
post #9 of 22

Cakerer... White chocolate pudding powder? or actual pudding?

kandu001 Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 2:51am
post #10 of 22

Isn't actual pudding not stable?

Eme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eme Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 4:00am
post #11 of 22

I mix 1 batch mmf with 1 batch white chocolate clay... works great every time.

Cakerer Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 6:17pm
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACakes

Cakerer... White chocolate pudding powder? or actual pudding?

I just add a box of white chocolate pudding (powder) into my melted Marshmallow 'goo' before I add my color and sugar. Works great for me. Regular Chocolate pudding is great too!

woodruffbn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodruffbn Posted 25 Jun 2009 , 7:19pm
post #13 of 22

Wow! Might have to try that! I've been wondering how to flavor it without hurting the texture.

kandu001 Posted 26 Jun 2009 , 12:21am
post #14 of 22

The pudding powder doesn't hurt the texture of the MMF?

Cakerer Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:10pm
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandu001

I have never had a problem with it.....but I stick to PUDDING and only white chocolate and chocolate. If you don't have enough moisture (melted MM goo) though, it will feel a little gritty but after the sugar is incorporated, it's all the same to me.

I want to try the melted white chocolate next time though...always thought it would get too hard so never tried that. I'm now wondering if melted chocolate chips would do the same.

Cakerer Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:11pm
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandu001

I have never had a problem with it.....but I stick to PUDDING and only white chocolate and chocolate. If you don't have enough moisture (melted MM goo) though, it will feel a little gritty but after the sugar is incorporated, it's all the same to me.

I want to try the melted white chocolate next time though...always thought it would get too hard so never tried that. I'm now wondering if melted chocolate chips would do the same.

GayeG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayeG Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:22pm
post #17 of 22

I use MacsMoms recipe for MMF and have used melted choc a few times now .. its delish!! Taste like a tootsie roll ... Id think you can use melted white choc with the same results icon_smile.gif

danizabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danizabe Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 8:57pm
post #18 of 22

sorry iam jumping in girls icon_biggrin.gif can i have the recipie for the chocolate mmf i look in the recipie area cant find it ill be very grateful

GayeG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayeG Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 12:32am
post #19 of 22

Here's what I use ..

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-7351-40-Marshmallow-Fondant---MacsMoms-BC-flavored-variation.html

Then if you want chocolate -
Just add 2 oz of melted chocolate to the melted marshmallows before adding the PS, and about 1/4 c of cocoa powder. If you want to add more chocolate flavor (it doesn't need it), Nielsen Massey's is the best. You'll likely use less PS.

Try it - you WONT be dissapointed! icon_smile.gif

CarrieBear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarrieBear Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 12:44am
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakerer

I add White Chocolate pudding to my melted MM's when stiring - before mixing with the PS. I have also thrown in some white chips to melt with the MM's and it was pretty good but it did take longer to mix in the PS. The pudding is a standard for me......

what a great idea! icon_smile.gif

Kaffemoster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaffemoster Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 6:19pm
post #21 of 22

I also mix one MMF receipe with white choc clay (white choc + corn syrup). Works for me.

Kaffemoster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaffemoster Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 6:19pm
post #22 of 22

I also mix one MMF receipe with white choc clay (white choc + corn syrup). Works for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%