Great Tutorials!

Decorating By all4cake Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 4:20am by txnonnie

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 31 May 2009 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 5

Hello all! I've been watching as many have, the tutoriale gratis thread. I don't know what any of it says but I know they're sharing OODLES of links to awesome tutorials and how-to info. If you haven't stopped into that thread, take a look at all the links there

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=628860&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Anyone interested in royal icing orchids, I've shared a link on page 13. http://www.cake-decorating.us/cake-borders.html Click on that link and go to flowers...it's listed under daisies but so are numerous other flowers.

DH recently found all my info that was retrieved from one computer to another computer to another computer to another hd on another computer and uploaded to my lt but I couldn't find it. This is part of what was on there...some really nice links!

If you've got a link you'd like to share, feel free to add it on

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 31 May 2009 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 5

Wow, thanks for this link I hadn't seen it before. I can't wait to do some exploring, though I wish I could read what they're writing.

Makes me wish I had paid attention more in Spanish class icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

gracias!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:57am
post #3 of 5

Holy Moly! There's some pretty great stuff there!
Thank you for pointing it out
icon_biggrin.gif

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:12am
post #4 of 5

You can go to Altavista and use their babelfish to translate entire websites. It's not perfect by any means, but I'm using it right now to read the thread and it's good enough that I understand it.

txnonnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txnonnie Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:20am
post #5 of 5

Interesting information.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%