Ribbon Source

Baking By kaw123 Updated 3 Jun 2009 , 4:21pm by Megan72382

kaw123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaw123 Posted 31 May 2009 , 12:41pm
post #1 of 7

Looking for a ribbon source. Where do you get your ribbon, besides Michael's or JoAnn's?

6 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 31 May 2009 , 12:49pm
post #2 of 7

It depends on the type of ribbon. If you are looking for curling ribbon, I buy that at Party City when it's on sale for 99 cents a spool.

If you want fabric ribbon, there's American Ribbon Factory Outlet in Nazareth, PA. I think they do mail order, but you must buy the entire roll (30-50 yards).

And if you want paper ribbon, like they use on flower baskets, or fabric ribbons, you can contact Berwick Industries in Berwick, PA. They also do mail order, mostly through their outlet store.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 31 May 2009 , 7:11pm
post #3 of 7

Nashville Wraps, Lions Ribbon, Walmart, AC Moore, sometimes Costco has great prices on ribbons. Honestly, if you just google it, you'll find many many online sources that sell great ribbons and bows.

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 7

michael's for sure walmart, the dollar store (they sell the larger spools of curly ribbon)

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 8:23pm
post #5 of 7

Im not sure what state you are in but there was an awsome ribbon store called Fabric Barn in Long Beach, Ca with amazing prices and every kind of ribbon, party favor and bags. I wish they sold online but you have to have a business license to even get a catalog if you are unable to go to the store directly.

kaw123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaw123 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:11pm
post #6 of 7

thanks for the info!

Megan72382 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Megan72382 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:21pm
post #7 of 7

I was at Flower Factory the other day and there was tons of ribbon there...Hancock Fabrics has different patterns of ribbon there too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%