Cake Rookie Saying Hello

Decorating By jerseybeachbum20 Updated 29 May 2009 , 1:07am by Cheyanne25

jerseybeachbum20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jerseybeachbum20 Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:44am
post #1 of 8

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I've been enjoying all of the beautiful photos & helpful forums here at CC. I have already learned so much from you and I am looking forward to even more wonderful tips & techniques. Been a baking fool lately & lovin every minute of it! icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:46am
post #2 of 8

Welcome icon_biggrin.gif Where in NJ are you? I'm in Cliffwood Beach (Keyport area). This site is awsome - I'm also a newbie and have found so much on here and more & more everyday!

Have Fun!

bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:53am
post #3 of 8

Hello back to ya and welcome welcome. I too am a newbie and can't stay off of this site. The people here are so friendly and major helpful....it's kinda like my home away from home.

Keep Cakin!!!

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:55am
post #4 of 8

Welcome to the site. Its very addictive.

sweetjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetjan Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:57am
post #5 of 8

Hi, jerseybeachbum20!!! And welcome!!!!!

shelly-101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelly-101 Posted 29 May 2009 , 12:58am
post #6 of 8

welcome to cc. you soon will be even more of a baking fool to the point where your friends threaten not to hang out with you if you talk about cake....lol

KacieMeredith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KacieMeredith Posted 29 May 2009 , 1:04am
post #7 of 8

OMG Shelly...thats so true. Some of my friends want to kill me because its cake this and cake that. Im lucky my two closest friends are also cakers so thank god!!

To OP, welcome to your newest addiction.

Cheyanne25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cheyanne25 Posted 29 May 2009 , 1:07am
post #8 of 8

Welcome to cakelands official online address. As others have said... its very very addictive. You'll start finding excuses to bake cakes anywhere you can, just so you can try out all of the new techniques you keep learning about on here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%