Edible Images Question

Decorating By katiecake Updated 20 Aug 2005 , 10:51pm by KrazyKross

katiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katiecake Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 10:45pm
post #1 of 2

how do you get the really big edible images to print do you need a special printer, i am thinking the ones I have seen are bigger than normal paper size
thanks icon_smile.gif

1 reply
KrazyKross Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrazyKross Posted 20 Aug 2005 , 10:51pm
post #2 of 2

Most of the Canon printers will only print 8-1/2 x 11 or 8-1/2 x 14 inch sheets. There is one printer available that can print 11x17 sheets. However, that printer runs over $300. Unless you have a need to do many images so that the printer will pay for itself, it's a lot of money.

Quote by @%username% on %date%